CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Today's the Day!

Today's the day where Tori, Ashlee, Kaeleigh and I are going to be baptised. This is a very important day in each of our lives because we're proclaiming that we are going to live for Jesus. Also, we will all "die" today, not literally of course, but figuratively. When we're submerged in the water, we are "dying", and then when we're raised up again we're being ressurected. Anywho, if you're reading this, just please pray for me and the other girls, especially since I don't like speaking in front of crowds too much, and I'm pretty nervous. I'll make another post later telling you how it goes!

EDIT;; I was baptised! Wee! And I wasn't nervous at all, and although some of the other girls were a bit anxious we all got through it just fine. It was awesome to see three of my great friends being baptised along with me, and we even had some laughs. Kaeleigh and I both messed up a little, but it was okay because everyone in the church laughed and understood. Anyways, here are some avatars I found that I thought related to this post:

2 comments:

Jaina *JJ* said...

you guys were all great <3
i was so proud of you alll.

Brianna said...

aww yeah thanks for coming :] i was soo glad to have you there <3