CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Mm Bop!

Forget the title. I had nothing else to put. Anyways, I hope you all have like, the best Christmas and New years everrrrrr :D I can't wait for Berea...ASJKLJDSLKJSDK it's like next week! WHO'S GOING?! I am (: Oh oh, I got a guitar, and I'm starting to learn how to play. I can play the beginning of "Ode to Joy" on two strings...hehe. It's a start. Mm, and I also got like...a $300 phone for free. It was this amazing rebate thing that I couldn't pass up...I'm still in awe haha ;) It's a green enV...I got the green one 'cause the salesmen said most people got silver and I don't wanna be like most people. It's a pretty green though, with a keyboard! I needed a keyboard cell phone 'cause I text WAY WAY WAY more than I call people. So, yep. That's basically my recap of last week, because I haven't posted in a few days. And I haven't been riding for like, five weeks. Which stinks a LOT for me, but I'll survive. Hopefully next week it won't be as cold. See you all tonight! :)

2 comments:

Jaina *JJ* said...

yayyyyyy pretty phone for exess letttters! :)

Jaina *JJ* said...

post! (=