CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Everytime I Get On a Horse...

I re-discover my passion for riding. Every single time.

I don't feel like going into an elaborate description right now, but I'll give you a visual.

Imagine...watching people taking their horses out for their first real run in months, elated looks on their faces as they race around the ring on rambunctious animals, eager to finally stretch their legs. The first orange glow of sunshine since the winter is painted on the sky, the perfect backdrop for such a beautiful scene. The horses and riders look in perfect unison, the girls with grins on their faces and the horses having so much fun as they throw a couple of bucks and chase eachother around in circles. You're watching the greatest sport--no, make that lifestyle--on Earth, and then...it's your turn.

<3

2 comments:

Tori said...

:)

Sophie said...

wow...that's beautiful Briannakins. <33