CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Willpower

You've got it, so use it.

It WILL be sunny tomorrow.

No rain, no snow, no hail/sleet/drizzle/any other possible form of precipitation.

GO SUNSHINE SQUAD!

On a less psychotic note, or well...it could be more psychotic, but whatever: I was so dang hyper today! I was spinning around in circles, making odd noises sporadically, having spontaneous giggling fits, and lip synching to songs I don't even like. I was going to video tape some of it for you too, but the camera died. I'll see what I can do about charging it ;)

Prayers for my mom please, if you wanna know why, IM me.

1 comments:

Sophie said...

IT WILL BE SUNNY TOMORROW.
it will it will it will it will!!!
haha i was hyper yesterday..i seem to be calm today. =)