CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Attic=Room?

My room is, eventually, going to be in the attic. But because the attic looks like an elephant ate the contents of three Dumpsters and then exploded, it's taking a lot (emphasis on the LOT) of work to clean up/out up there. Also, about 15/16ths of the junk up there doesn't even belong to me, so while I clean up my own mess I also have to organize my siblings/parents stuff, too. It's not too comfy either...my brother is a hoard, so there are Legos, playing cards, random fluff from a Buzz Lightyear he mutilated, etc. strewn about my floor. I swear, I go to bed at night and find Legos embedded in my feet (okay, exaggeration, but STILL). I have my clothes up there in my (finished) closet (yay!), but there is still a lot of work to be done (i.e. sorting clothes, selling clothes, giving clothes away, ripping clothes to shreds when I get frustrated, clothesclothesclothesclothes). Did I mention that there is a lingering scent of smoke? And those ashes on my desk? And before you ask, no I don't smoke. But I recently tested out my previously un-tested pyromania and...voila, bye-bye bad test grades! So just in case you ever find yourself wondering 'What's Brianna's attic like?', there you go. Bam.

Oh, and, by the way, I'm switching shops again. Wee. Adios carpentry. Helloooo drafting.

4 comments:

Symeria said...

...I can honestly say that I've never wondered what your attic is like. but it's interesting to know! ;) lol

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jaina *JJ* said...

when you said the thing about the elephant...i burst out laughing.hahahahaah <3
and dont worry. this summer we'll fix up your room :)

Brianna said...

OMG COMMENTS! <3

tv de plasma? wth?

Meghan, glad to help ;)
Jaainnaaaaaaa! I was feeling very humorous that day...hehe. I can't waiiittt! You must sleep over this summer. And vice versa. I miss you like woaahhh.