CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Oh, the Wonders of Vacation

Even if it is only for a short while. Enjoy it while it lasts, fellow adolescents, vacation is rare..

Alright, enough of my vacation philosophy. I often get bored during vacations, simply because my hometown is as boring as a nursing home naptime in the middle of nowhere. And all my friends live in different towns, and unfortunately, some in different states. Also, the barn is like...two towns over, which makes Brianna horse-deprived, leading to Brianna being happy-deprived. If I could, I would be at the barn every possible waking moment. No joke.

Anyways, I managed to have a sleepover with Meghan and Rachel this weekend. So yay for that! And I'm also staying at my sisters dorm on Thursday! Yippeee. Oh, and I'm planning to do something with my hair. The salons open tomorrow so...mwahahahaha. Only a choice few people know of my plans. The rest of you get surprised :)

Alrighty, enough of my "I-feel-an-obligation-to-post-about-absolutely-nothing" rant. Ta-ta.

0 comments: