CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Stress.

I just started a blog post for you all to read.. but it turned out very long and very emotional. Eventually it transformed into something so personal, I chose not to put it up here. I only want a select few people to read it, sorry if you're not one of them..
Anyways, please keep my family in your prayers. We're under stress right now, and we need God to make things right.

I just realized this is kind of a puny/worthless post but, whatever. I figured I'd get something out there so you guys know I'm still, you know, alive.

2 comments:

Jaina *JJ* said...

wanna send it over to me? :/
if you dont thats cool.
just know im always here for yahh. love you.

Brianna said...

Sure, I will :)
If you ever get on AIM you silly goose...or do you prefer e-of-the-maillzz?

Love you too <3