CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry CHRISTmas!

Since it's officially Christmas (12:37 A.M.) I decided to wish you all a very merry day! Hope you all are content with what ever you have and you don't forget that Jesus is the reason for the season! And I also wanted to show you guys a little poem I wrote earlier:

COUNTERFEIT CHRISTMAS
Away in a manger
A dusty box for His bed
Stowed away in your basement
Smothered by green and red
Instead of the wise men
You've got snowmen and cheer
Forget sheep and oxen when
There's flying reindeer
Instead of the holy child
A jolly old man's on display
Ribbons and bows replace
The bed of hay
Presents wait to be opened
Under the "holiday" tree
Blinded by the lights and ornaments
You've failed to see
This arrangement is empty
Without Jesus it's bland and dry
It's a counterfeit Christmas
Open your eyes


Tell me what you think of the poem! :) I'll post later on today, you know, during the NORMAL waking hours (tehehe) to tell you all about my day. Leave comments and tell me how your Christmas was, too! <3
P.S. If there's any random lurker people on this blog, though I doubt it, if you even think about stealing my poem I will track you down like a wolf. No joke.

2 comments:

Jaina *JJ* said...

beautiful :)

Tori said...

that's really awesome, bri! keep up the great work! :D