CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Music and Earrings

Chelsea and I aren't starting a band (why is why I deleted my last post!). But anyways, we agreed that our musical styles would clash...a lot. So I'm still gonna start one, I'm DETERMINED to. And I think I know who I'll make it witthhh :) Anyways, I just got my ears pierced again! Right on the cartilage at the top. Ow oww. Here, take a looksie!:

I think it looks cool. Some people *coughJOHNcough* think it's weird. Boys are silly. Anyways, it didn't hurt too much...it kinda felt like my ear was being hole-punched (tehehe). It'll gonna be a bugger to sleep on buuuttt it's worth it!

4 comments:

John said...

lol

Sophie said...

OH YEAH, WHO WHO?????
HAVE YOU REPLACED ME?!?!?!?!
If you did, what was i going to do?
haha jk. <33 you!

ahhh i love your ear!
i want a small hoop or something around that area of my ear too! my dad doesn't like piercings though. pshh, boys are silly. =P

Brianna said...

Of course you're still in Sophie. I have different ideas though :) Would you mind singing? You're a beautiful singer!!

And yep, I plan on putting a hoop up there as soon as I can ;)

Sophie said...

no i don't mind singing...thanks bri. =)