CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Randomosity

Okay, so, I haven't posted in like a week so my brain is all fuzzy. Let's see, where to begin? Oh, I know:

NO MORE WORK.
I can't believe it. I'm finally free of that dreaded place I used to call work. Now I'm home free to find a job I like better! Oh, and I can have my weekends to myself like a normal teenager. I swear they wanted me to be their slave.
Hmm, what else? Ah, youth group was entertaining. I wasn't particularly good at "Four On A Chair" (never was) but afterwards Jaina and I had a lovely romp through the giant snow pile. We rolled down it, through it, jumped into/off it, it was amazing! Jaina was hesitant to do the forwards roll because she didn't want to break her neck...she was right. Oops.
Asdsjkldkghkgf good news! I've been wanting to take fencing lessons and it turns out that they have them in my town! So I'll probably start those next month :) And see if I can pull someone along with me as well. I also started the Maximum Ride books. Nudge is my favorite character so far :P
That's all for now...I seriously have no drive to keep typing right now. I've been super tired the past few days and I donno why -_- I'm gonna scoot, ta-ta-for-now!

2 comments:

ashleekd said...

you dont like Fang?

Brianna said...

Oh, no, I love Fang! He's cute hahahah. But Nudge is just my favorite character (: