CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Underdog

I've successfully come across a Jonas Brothers song that I can honestly say PERFECTLY describes me. It's called "Underdog" and here are the lyrics:

She's an underdog
Lives next door to me
She's always heard you won't amount to anything
And it kills me to watch the agony beyond her eyes
Tragic the way people pass her by

But now I realize
That everyone sees her
But nobody knows her
She screams in her pillow
For a better tomorrow
She hates it
But she takes it
Watch out for that girl
One day she may change the world

That's the first verse/chorus. If you want to listen to the whole thing then here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcYYtVBoQPM It's an amazing song, which has made it's way onto my list of official favorites (: Tell me what you thinnnkkkk. Oh, and like my new header?

3 comments:

Jaina *JJ* said...

you will change the world.
i've got no doubt.

Symeria said...

I was a fan of that song B4 like, ANYONE. lol.
I'm commenting B =D

ashleekd said...

very cool