CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ow. My Lips Hurt.

I have nothing to post about. Absolutely nothing.

Okay I lied. Today I went on a trail ride in the snow instead of having a real lesson and...OWWWWCHHH. I gotta remember to wear gloves from now on when I'm riding. Really cold air+bare fingers=PAIN. and numbness.

Ohh and did I mention that I quit my job today? Okay, I didn't exactly quit, but I informed my managers that I was leaving. Ha, yeah, that's more like it. I gave them two weeks notice and then I'm outta there. It was beginning to make me miserable. Like...legit. Whenever the weekend rolled around I started to get depressed and pretty lethargic because I knew work was coming up, and honestly I just don't fit in there. I hate it.

So I only hafta work there for like two more days and then I'm home free to find a job I like better. I want to work in a bookstore or an arts and crafts store. Or a tack shop! I would enjoy that a lot. But there's no tack shops around here :( Poo.

Um. So. Yep. Here's something that you need to see:

me: hey look it's john!
john: no
john: it isn't
john: this is his ghost.
me: oh snap
john: can't you tell?
me: Sorry for misinterpreting your transparency. i thought it was a case of bad sushi.
Okay. I'm done here. And...I love you guys. And...comment...
or...
else....

7 comments:

Symeria said...

all I can say to that is HAHAH! luv U Brianna!!

John said...

lol

jb said...

awesome!! i'm glad you finally...um, informed your manager that you're leaving!!!!! i have seen brianna unhappy....it makes me unhappy. =(

Sophie said...

sorry that was me, sophie. blogger was signed in on my mom's account and i didn't notice.

Jaina *JJ* said...

:D brianannnnaaaaanananaanana...yeah.im bored. you told me like 3 weeks ago you need to start wearing gloves... :)

Brianna said...

YAY comments. I LURVE COMMENTS. omg sophie commented. hahaha <3 when did I tell you that Jaina?

Jaina *JJ* said...

you texted me alooooooong time ago to tell m you need to wear gloves. then you texted me last week to say it too. :)