CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Cough is a funny word

So I've been home for three days--off of work this weekend and out of school today--feeling like...well...poop. I've just been sitting at home doing nothing, wasting my day away watching the Saddle Club on YouTube. It's like, the only horse show out there. Anyways, I really wanna get back to school tommorow. I enjoy it for some *cough*reasons*cough* which I will not mention on a public blog! Anyways...I got new shoes! They're comfy black vans (you know, the skateboarding shoes?) and...yeahh. They're snazzy. Like your face.

Have you noticed that "cough" is a funny word? It has no substance to it...I dunno. I'm gonna go zone out in front of my tv or something...*drool* Buhhbyez :(

4 comments:

Jaina *JJ* said...

aww feel bettahs! cuz i love you.
and yeah your shoes rockkk. i <3 emm.i know the reason. i know i know i know. oh pick me pick me pick meee! haha well, go drool in front of the tv sicko (and by sicko i mean tha you are sick.)

Brianna said...

Haha nopee I'm all types of sicko! :)

Jaina *JJ* said...

duhhhhh. i just didnt want to offend you. haha <333

Jaina *JJ* said...

AHAHAHAHA the saddle club?? I'VE SEEN THAT SHOWWW!! it's cuutee! okay sorry just had to point that outt...