CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Yum...pixels

Title? Please, don't ask. Anyways, since I'm super dooper oopely doopely bored right now, my imagination has been wandering and I decided to have a fun little time here all by myself. How, you are asking? Why I'll tell you. I'm going to find an avatar or two (or three...or ten) to describe each one of you...'you' being my youth group girlies...*coughakatheonlypeoplethatreadthisblogcough* Anyways, here I go:


Jaina:










Tori:








Sophie:










Meghan:









Rachel:









Erika:







Kaeleigh:












Madison:








Ashlee:







There you have it. I tried my best to find stuff that would describe you guys well...I hope you likey, eh? Tell me what you think!


P.S. These were in no particular order :)

6 comments:

Jaina *JJ* said...

aww. you are my bestfriend! <3 i think you nailed us all <3. im gonna have to do something like this now. not to steal your idea...:D i love the first one the best <3

Brianna said...

haha it's okay, go ahead and steal my idea jainer-poo <3 glad yew like it bestiieeeeeee :)

Sophie said...

ooo that was awesome briianna. =) you did nail us. maybe i'll steal it too...heehee.

Erika said...

You really did nail everyone!!! That was so totally awesome!!!!

Brianna said...

*bows* Thank you, thank you, I'll be here 'til Tuesday.

ashleekd said...

cool!