CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Maybe Another Day

Saying hello to you seems an impossible feat
The words catch on my tongue and I try to repeat
The phrases I practiced over and over again
The way I'm feeling, it's hard to explain
When you walk by I try to speak
But my mouth is dry, my knees are weak
I stand in silence as you make your way
Oh well, maybe another day..



I was in a poem writing mood. If you don't know what this is about then maybe I'll tell you sometime.
(I'm in a blah mood right now so comments will make me happy, kapeesh?)

3 comments:

Jaina *JJ* said...

i like it, it's cute :)
just be careful about this okay?? i love you too much to see you get hurt!
and you know why?
huh? huh?
because...
THIS TOWNS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF US!
so you know what im gonna do about it?
IM RAING YOU TO THE SALOOOON!

Jaina *JJ* said...

*racing...

Tori said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BRIANNA-KINS!! :) love ya!